Coronado Beach was founded in 1941 by Robert ” Bob” Eisenmann when the road was made from dirt and the trip from Panama was approximately 3 hours. This beach resort urbanization with an extension of more than 900 hectares since its inception has been a driving force for development and employment for residents of the region.
In 1972, the constitution of a company named ” Desarrollo Golf Coronado, S.A. ” Under the direction of Ithiel Roberto Eisenmann Jr. (son of the late founder) and then by their children Eduardo Roberto and Eisenmann III. From this date begins a set of comprehensive and integral development of the beach area, through projects such as ” The Coronado Condos ” in 1972.
In 1973 to build the best golf courses around Panama , designed by best in the world “Tom and George Fazio”;
Condominiums “Torres Punta Prieta” in 1990;
“Coronado Golf & Beach Resort hotel” with 78 rooms in 1994 affiliated with one of the largest vacation exchange systems (RCI); “Equestrian Club of Coronado” the best riding club around Panama for conducting contests and competitions of horses, with design cues and international specifications; and currently the crowding of the entire area , “Condo The Alcázar” and Clinic San Fernando.
We have briefly mentioned the most important projects that have been conducted over the past 40 years. We can say that Desarrollo Golf Coronado, S.A. under the leadership of the Family Eisenmann is the backbone of social and economic development of the region from the beaches of the Pacific.